Tenant Knowledge Center  

Assitance in understanding Repayment Agreements

The tenant and O/A must both agree on the terms of the repayment agreement.  The tenant may wish to consult with HUD’s Housing Counseling Agency in their area to assist them in working with the O/A to reach agreeable terms for the repayment agreement. See the Housing Counseling Agency website for a listing of agencies for each state at http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/hcc/hcs.cfm


Return to Tenant FAQ